SO you’ve made it to the 3Dhotbed teaching toolkit object page in the UNT Digital Library. But how do you find and download the data?
How to Download 3Dhotbed Toolkit Data
- Identify the specific object/dataset you're interested in downloading and select that item to view it's page.
- Under the View Now section on the left-side menu click All Formats
- Click Download this dataset on the next screen
- Click Download next to the file with the .stl extension
- Select Save File and save it to your computer.
- Open and enjoy in your favorite 3D viewer
- Each dataset also includes a README file in .txt format with information about how the data was gathered and edited, as well as information about printing and using the datasets.
Are you interested in seeing the files rotate?
- On the same Dataset: Model Page list, click Download next the image/gif file
- The model will open your browser page and rotate
If you encounter any errors or have questions, email the 3Dhotbed team at 3Dhotbed@gmail.com. If you download or print the data, or use the printed tools in an instruction session, please fill out our survey.